WALALIGHT 10 YEAR CUSTOMER LIMITED WARRANTY
WalaLight warrants fixtures for 10 years from date of purchase (or 50,000 hours) plus their control systems and accessories for 5 years (or 35,000 hours) from date of purchase
- WalaLight offers Customers the ability to return items within 30 days of the invoice date. Any return for a refund will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. Shipping is at Customer’s sole expense. Custom products, products cut to size, special orders or specialty items are not subject to return for refund. The restocking fee may be waived for the following reasons:
Incorrect product received
All returned items must be in their original box with no missing parts accompanied by the Sales Receipt.
- Limited Warranty. WalaLight warrants that all products will i) be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service and ii) defects include over 35% depreciation of light output compared with EXW lumens and iii) comply with the Warranty period above in red.
- Repairs during the Warranty Period. During the Warranty Period, WalaLight will, at its option and at its expense (i) replace such defective products, (ii) fix and repair such defective products, (iii) refund the depreciated value of the product (ie. 1st year of 10 yr. Warranty = 90% value). When such defective product is identified, Customer should inform WalaLight about it and ship it back to WalaLight will ship replacement product or repaired product to Customer in a timely manner at WalaLight’s cost.
- Repair after Warranty. After the Warranty period has expired, if needed, WalaLight may continue to provide repair services for the product, but Customer will pay for parts, labor and shipping for repair services.
- Limitation on Warranty. WalaLight’s warranty does not cover the cost of any labor required for the replacement of defective product with good product at site of installation. WalaLight has no obligation under this Warranty in the following circumstances: The defect is a result of misuse, neglect, accident, improper installation, acts of God, or use not in accordance with a) the specifications, b) the instructions contained in the technical documentation, c) improper installation.
WARRANTY IS VOID IF PRODUCT IS NOT USED FOR THE PURPOSE FOR WHICH THIS PRODUCT IS MANUFACTURED.
NO IMPLIED WARRANTY, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, APPLIES TO THE PRODUCT AFTER THE APPLICABLE PERIOD OF THE LIMITED WARRANTY STATED ABOVE. NO OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTY OR GUARANTY GIVEN BY ANY PERSON OR ENTITY WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT SHALL BIND SELLER
To report a Warranty claim, contact WalaLight at (855)672-7020.